Thursday, May 19, 2011

Greetings from the States!

I had a lovely phone call today from my cousin, Margaret in the States. So good to catch up with her. We were born 11 days apart back in Scotland then I came to Australia in 1948 and I am not sure when she went to America but I think it was back in the 50's or the maybe the 60's. We haven't seen each other since '48-if that year as I can't remember when exactly. Anyway lovely to talk with her and catch up on family news.
Still waiting for the girls to get back to me the dress...
I made a card today for a friend, who has a friend with a terminal illness. I hope I have done OK with it, as it was a bit of a challenge. I will post a photograph and feel free to let me know what you think of it.


And this is our lemon tree! Lemons at last -it has only taken us four lemon trees and 25 years to get some:)

1 comment:

Nancy McCarroll said...

The card is sweet with the little pink bow. Love that lemon tree. It has perseverance to live so long and finally produce!