Thursday, December 22, 2011

December 22nd 2011

Hurtling along! I have made the pastry for my mince pies - it is resting at present. I am using Maggie Beer's recipe this year it is by far the best pastry ever.
I will attempt the chicken pate later in the day then tomorrow it is the shortbread. Then one last shop and I am done. Can you believe it?
Last night we forgot to put the bins out. The timing could not be worse.
At least we remembered in time to get the re-cyclables bin emptied so there will be room for all that waste paper and bottles.
I bought a $5.00 bunch of lilies on Monday have a look at how beautiful they turned out to be. Real Christmas colour!

Does one's heart the world of good.

1 comment:

Nancy McCarroll said...

You are working hard! How about blogging about Maggie's Beer recipe, or is it Maggie Beers?

Chicken pate...ooh la lah. Sounds delicious.

Julie, daughter, is hanging in there. Is going through another 4 month round of chemo. Lost her hair last week for the second time. Her spirits are good.