Wednesday, September 11, 2013

It is a long long time....

Goodness I can't believe how long it has been since I checked into my blog. There is a lot of catching up to do. I am not sure now is the time as my computer is needing an upgrade but if I make a start maybe I will get into some kind of routine.
Well as I had noted, I spent January doing Zentangles. I gave a book to Pam, my daughter and she has absolutely taken it to another level. I will upload some of her work later.
February it was back to China Painting and so far I have attempted some new ideas and will upload photos later.
But my new love is making cards. I get inspiration from Gina K Designs and Catherine Pooler. I took a class with Nicole Stalker in August, Nicole is Stampin'Up Dealer and lives close to home so all my Stampin'Up goodies I will order form her in future.
My daughter Pam moved to Queensland but has now moved back to NSW and lives in a lovely place called Wangi Wangi (pronounced wonji). We went up there and spent a few days with her and John in July.
Next month the APAT are is holding an exhibition in Sydney at the Grace Hotel. I would love to attend but need to wait and see.
Still going to Encore and nearly at the end of the ADI uniform project. We have decide to do a selection of aprons, for a show next year, from 1860 to 1960.
 So far I have made one apron probably about 1950. As we are concentrating on 1860-1910, I need to get cracking on one of those.
A friend has offered to cut out my 1920's dress as cutting out kills my back! My Arthur said maybe he needs to make me a table like the one he made for Pam. Pamela is very tall and bending was hurting her back and she asked Arthur to make her a table with very long legs, which he did and she can just stand and do what needs to be done. My only problem would be where to put it!
I have to hang the clothes out now but I will be back-promise!

No comments: