Saturday, March 24, 2012

The sun has discovered us again.

Is it only me or are we moving along faster than before? I bet Steven Hocking could explain the speed at which this world seems to be going.
Anyway it is nearly the end of March already and I have to think Gazette next week.
At Encore yesterday we decided to visit the Museum in June as there is a WW2 exhibition that we would like to see. We are all going dressed in 1940's clothes so I need to think about that too.
So here are some cards-I had my neck checked out at the doctor's-the pills helped but now he has me on a trip around all the doctors imaginable to get to the reason for the pain-and that too is a pain.
Here are the cards.







This lady makes some really lovely cards you might like to take a look. 
http://kerenbaker.wordpress.com/2012/03/23/simple-kids-cards-stampinup-sale/


We are all confused this week-that is the Royal We. Art had golf on Thursday because of Senior's Week so I thought Thursday was Wednesday-I think I am catching up now -it is Saturday.
Visited Elaine on Thursday and she always checks what day and date it is-I guess so that she keeps the mind ticking properly-and I nearly confused her no end because I thought it was Wednesday. Haha.
I am waffling on now and because my mouse didn't work for about an hour this morning i am behind with my chores. Till next time...

2 comments:

Nancy McCarroll said...

hi Jane...nice looking cards!

Jane said...

Thanks Nancy. I am a bit slow blogging these days, I have no idea where the time goes.