Sunday, August 7, 2011

Busy, busy, busy!

Do you remember the old Bing Crosby song 'We're busy doing nothing'? Well that is how I feel at present. I seem to be flat chat but not achieving anything. i haven't been in the craft room for over a week and I have birthdays and anniversaries and a friend wants a wedding card -so -I am going in there today and forgetting the housework things -they can wait until tomorrow.
We have a bird of paradise plant (strilizia) and yesterday I cut one to take indoors. They are exotic plants so I hope you enjoy the photo.



This dress-more a gown than a dress-was one of those that was being photographed at Cavalcade of fashion yesterday. Beautiful beadwork. I went there to help catalogue some swimsuits from the 1920's to the 1960's.
Off to the craft room now:)

No comments: