Saturday, November 5, 2011

November 2011

Well here I am after what seems like ages. Any minute now it will be Christmas. I have asked my grandson, Ben to give me some clues about this blogging thingy. So maybe by next year I will get the hang of it.
 I have been busy writing my life story, so I have been writing -even if not on my blog. I have written about 15,000 words about 20 pages and I have only just arrived in Australia so there is plenty more to write. I am using this as an excuse to why I haven't been blogging.
I was all excited today as I was going to go to the Papercraft Show at Penrith but my son Stuart called around with Aiden and Stu cleared out the gutters for us. Papercraft Show tomorrow now.
If we have visitors tomorrow they will have to come with me as I have been waiting all year for this one.
Next year we are having porcelain exhibition at Parramatta and we have to paint with a country in mind-I might have already said all this on a previous blog-but I have chosen Scotland.
So I am posting photos of some thistles we pinched from outside a neighbour's house. I stuck them in a vase and have a look at the photos! I had no idea that thistles did this-I always thought they came from only dandelions.









I just love those photos so I hope I can transfer some of their magic to my porcelain. My vase with the red flowers should be ready to photograph on Tuesday next. And here is a photo of my Mucha lady which I penned yesterday,now she is ready to paint.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simply gorgeous pics !